At North Coast, we're looking to expand our team with passionate people whom want to help us take the company to the next level. Interested? See our open positions below.
North Coast Careers
Job Title: Sales Representative
Report To: Founder & CEO
Employment Status: Part-Time
North Coast Golf Company is a modern golf brand dedicated to creating the best golf gloves, accessories and apparel. We are looking for a highly-motivated and passionate part-time Sales Rep to join our growing team. In this role you will support sales growth by building and maintaining relationships with green grass, retail, and big box accounts in your region and internationally as required. North Coast is well-positioned for a year of dramatic growth and the sales team will be critical for achieving revenue goals for 2023 and beyond.
- Call on customers and travel throughout designated territory to show and sell wholesale and custom North Coast products to both existing and new customers
- Provide wholesale account management including product presentations, business planning, order entry, and other actions related to sales execution
- Nurture existing customer relationships and potential customers alike
- Achieve annual sales volume targets for territory and key accounts
- Provide VP of Operations and Founder/CEO with accurate order details, custom product requirements (design & logo), and order quantities
- Work closely with internal team members to provide product feedback aimed at identifying product or merchandising needs to find opportunities for increased sales and SKU expansion
- Support build out of sales tools and presentations highlighting North Coast brand and products
- Support the logistics pipeline of our wholesale business to ensure on-time delivery of all customer orders
Travel will be fairly significant in this role, with travel to all accounts and tradeshows within the defined territory as necessary. The right candidate will be an excellent communicator who manages their time well and is a great collaborator.
- Minimum 3 years sales experience, golf industry strongly preferred
- 2+ years experience in customer service or sales facing position
- Ability to travel is required
- Passion for golf and familiarity with the North Coast Golf Co. brand preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to convincingly present product and brand using tools developed by the organization
This position is intended to be a part-time position (monthly base pay plus commission & bonuses/incentives) with the potential to grow into a full-time role. This role offers significant room for growth within the company with the opportunity to expand to a full-time role in the future.
Interested candidates can apply by sending a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get In Touch
Please send resumes & cover letters to Caddie@northcoastgolfco.com